Suitable for: All qualified OCDEAs
This one hour webinar will present the latest developments following the publication of the consultation on changes to Building Regulations and Part L. The contents of the consultation will be analysed with discussion on the implications of the proposals for industry.
- A look at current and future Energy Efficiency Policies
- What is the Future Homes Standard?
- Analysis and discussion on the consultation for Part L and SAP 10
- Modelling using Design SAP 10 Beta to examine the impact on compliance
- Timescales and Transitional Arrangements
All certified energy assessors in the UK must adhere to a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) policy. Details of which are located in section 7 of the Elmhurst Code of Conduct.